- Title TBD. Computational Cognitive Science Colloquium, TU Darmstadt, Dec 9, 2020.
- Title TBD. Harvard Linguistics Circle, Harvard University, Feb 12, 2021.
- Title TBD. Language and Linguistics Brownbag, Brown University, Feb 24, 2021.
- Title TBD. NYU Linguistics Colloquium, NYU, May 7, 2021.
Here are the slides from some recent talks I’ve given. See my CV for a full list of talks, slides shareable upon request.
- Harnessing the richness of the linguistic signal to predict pragmatic inferences. Cornell Linguistics Circle, Cornell University, Oct 31, 2019.
- The Rational Speech Act framework: an integrative theory of the interaction between literal meaning, world knowledge, and context. XPRAG 2019, Edinburgh, Jun 19-21, 2019.
- Overinformativeness? Rationally redundant reference. Philosophy Colloquium, Carnegie Mellon University, Sep 14.